On Tuesday, June 24, 2014, the Next TV Summit & Expo will bring together entertainment, advertising, broadcasting and digital technology executives to share ideas, develop new business opportunities and better monetize streaming video on today’s new content platforms and devices. This high-level B2B conference, exhibition and networking opportunity, held at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, will focus on broadcasting, content, digital media and OTT, through a series of keynote addresses, interviews and panel sessions.
- Technology Improving the TV, IPTV and OTT Experience
- Delivering Content, Anytime & Everywhere
- The Next TV Women Digital Leadership Awards
- Master Class: TV Programming and the Movie Business in the Multiplatform World
- Developing Original Content for New Platforms and Devices
- New Formats, Reality on Digital Media and OTT
- Disney/ABC Television Group: Creating WATCH ABC
- Lydia, Antonini, SVP Creative, Xbox Entertainment Studios
- Mike Judge, Creator & Co-Executive Producer, “Silicon Valley,” HBO
- Roma Khanna, President Television Group & Digital, MGM Studios
- Mark Greenberg, CEO, EPIX
- Kevin Beggs, Chairman, Lionsgate Television Group
- Marion Edwards, President of International Television, 20th Century Fox Television Distribution
Amy Senger is an L.A. transplant by way of Washington, DC, and co-founder of 1X57, named to Washingtonian’s Tech Titans list with her partner Steven Mandzik. Follow her on twitter @sengseng and follow the Pacific Punch @ThePacificPunch or email amy@1×57.com.