Founded by Pamela Lynne Sorensen, Pamela’s Punch is the leading source of information for the “who, what, when, and where” of Washington, DC’s social, professional, and philanthropic scene. Fans of Pamela’s Punch include executives from a variety of industries, including media, entertainment, arts, hospitality, retail, marketing, technology, professional services, education, policy, and nonprofit.
Now, The Pacific Punch is on its way to being the go-to source for the “who, what, when, and where” of Los Angeles. A complex media and entertainment market to navigate, The Pacific Punch is committed to making LA not only manageable socially, but also fun. We don’t put up with the LA flakes and big talkers. The Pacific Punch is all about substance and we’re going to give it to you straight up!
Pamela attended the Pennsylvania State University in State College, Pennsylvania, where she was a Tri-Delta and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Speech Communications. After graduation, Pamela continued to reside in the northern Virginia area and began her career in sales and business development, working in a variety of industries, including defense contracting, professional services, telecommunications, and executive networking. She played an integral role in the revenue stream growth and success of Net2000 Communications, Potomac Officers Club, and ExecutiveBiz, where she became partner.
In 2006, Pamela left the business world to launch the Pamela’s Punch website. Since its founding, the Punch brand has grown to include a variety of online, social, and live media assets and a team of correspondents, with plans to expand to the Los Angeles market in 2011.
Today, Pamela resides in Arlington, Virginia. When she’s not out on the town, she’s reading or writing while sipping fine wine, or traveling the country and the world ISO adventures, beauty, fun, food, style, libations, music, and the good life.
Pamela’s current leadership positions in the nation’s capital:
- Artists and Athletes Alliance Corporate Advisory Board member
- Trust for the National Mall’s L’Enfant Society Board member & co-Chair Media/PR
- Fashion for Paws Executive Committee member
- Refugees International’s Young Humanitarian Circle co-Chair
- Once Upon a Prom Executive Committee member
THE PACIFIC PUNCH TEAM
- Pamela Sorensen, Founder, Pamela’s Punch and The Pacific Punch
- Lindsay Taub, Pacific Punch Managing Editor/ Senior Writer
- Steve Manzdik, Pacific Punch Contributor
- Amy Senger, Pacific Punch Contributor, Arts & Entertainment
- Liesl Jackson, Pacific Punch Contributor, Pets, Food & Drink, Events, Charity
- Kristin Martell, Pacific Punch Contributor, Fashion, Events, Entertainment
PAMELA’S PUNCH CORRESPONDENTS
- Lena Aburdene, Punch Palette (Food & Drink)
- Jason Mandel, Punch Properties (Real Estate)
- Sarah Aburdene, Punch Pad (Art & Design)
- Felice Cherry, Punch Prenuptial (Wedding)
- Lindsey Clark, Punch Premiere (Shows, Screenings, Films)
- Niki Clark, Punch Pulse (Educational Events)
- Whitney Stringer, Punch Preview and Pret-a-Porter (Openings, Fashion)
- Loreana S Gonzalez Lazzarini, Punch Passport (Travel)
- Elizabeth Fischer, Punch Pep (A Bit of Everything)
- Ghazal Vaghedi, Punch Power (Physical and Fun)
SAMPLE CLIENT LIST
- Adeler Jewelers
- BuyWithMe DC
- Chris4Life Colon Cancer Foundation
- Decorating Den Interiors of Northern Virginia
- Equinox Restaurant
- Miraval Resort
- Park Hyatt Washington D.C.
- Lindsay Volkswagen of Dulles
- Open Skies
- Reston Limousine
- After-School All Stars
- Leibsohn & Associates
- Sofitel Lafayette Square
- Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival
- Dog Den Golf
- Buy a Brick Foundation